- NetSuite Sub-Records Support - For some NetSuite saved searches, the returned records contain sub-records in the body or within a line item. A sub-record is a record in NetSuite that has its own form and set of fields, but can only exist with a parent record. The purpose of a sub-record is to hold key related data about the parent record.
integrator.io now supports imports of Inventory detail sub-record which is available for many parent records such as Salesorder, ItemFulfilment, InventoryAdjustments to name a few. When the user imports NetSuite records, the user defines in the Import which record and sub-record to import. The Field Mapper interface then allows the user to map the exported data to the defined import record types.For more details on how to work with NetSuite sub-records, please see the article in Compass.
- EDI and Amazon S3 - EDI file type is now supported for Amazon S3 imports and exports.
- Resource dependencies - You can now view via a dialog that indicates where each resource is being referenced throughout your IO account. For example, you can see for any given Connection which Exports, Imports, Flows, Orchestrations and Integrations that are referencing the Connection in their records. To view the reference dialogue for a resource, select Referenced By in the Actions dropdown.
- NetSuite Record Types Added - The following record types have been added to NetSuite integrations:
- Bill of Materials
- Inventory Status Change
- Commerce Category
- Billing Schedule
- Campaign Response (Imports only)
- New Application Adapters - The following applications now have dedicated support in IO, for easier application integration:
- Transfer Ownership - Date of transfer is now displayed for each individual transfer. The date is only visible after the receiver has accepted the transfer. Note that the list is sorted based on last modified date. To view Transfer Ownership, go to Main Menu > Transfer Ownership.
- Automatic Connection Registration - When creating or adding an existing Connection to a Flow or Orchestration from within an Integration, the Connection is now automatically registered with the Integration, as opposed to having to first manually register the Connection with the Integration before being able to use it any related Flow or Orchestration. Users will get alerted when a new Connection will be registered, or if any changes are made that will impact the registration. For more details on how Connection Registration works, please see the article in Compass.
- HTTP Request Body - An advanced editor has been added to HTTP Imports, to enable users to easily build the HTTP request body. The editor is also enhanced with syntax checks for immediate feedback on syntax errors.
- NetSuite Saved Search Lookups - In order to differentiate between Customer ID and Customer Name field values, which are commonly the same, Customer ID has been added to the list of lookup search filters.
- UI/UX Enhancements - We’ve made some minor updates to improve the IO experience.
- Actions on index pages are grouped under a dropdown icon.
- Inability to delete nodes from Transform rules.
- NetSuite SuiteScript - Specifying _keys as vendor creates a new vendor on the item and throws an error. Fix: ignore creating a new vendor when a key is specified as vendor and no key is available to identify existing lines.
- WooCommerce adapter - Base URI only supports .com domain and HTTPS. Fix: Base URI field is now a free form field.
- False positives for successful connection - Application server responds with a 200 also for failure to connect. Fix: Enhance server response handling for application adapters to interpret negative responses despite 200 success response.
- Sandbox environment not available to invited users - when a user gets invited to an account that has a Sandbox environment, Sandbox is not available to the invited user in the list of environments. Fix: Expose Sandbox to all users with account access.
- Secondary Page Processor in an Orchestration is not triggered despite successful import with lookup failure. Fix: When an error is logged on a job due to a lookup failure, but the import is successful due to the flow configuration, the next in line Page Processor still gets triggered.
- Unused registered Connections are not listed in the Integration audit log. Fix: When a Connection is registered with an Integration, the registration should get listed in the Integration’s audit log.