The CAM Cleanup utility helps you delete batch records from NetSuite and is very helpful in deleting unwanted or duplicate data.
To use the CAM Clean up utility for deleting batch records:
- Go to Customization > Scripting > Scripts and search for Celigo CAM Clean up Script. You can also perform a global search to find the script.
- Click the View link beside Celigo CAM Clean up Script.
- In the Script page, click the Deployments tab and then click the CAM Clean up Script link under TITLE.
- In the Script Deployment page, click Edit and then click the Parameters tab.
- Enter either of the following details to delete existing data.
- BATCH IDS: Enter the Batch ID to be deleted. All the transactions and the records under it will be deleted. (Cash Application Manager > Records > Celigo Cash App Batch). You can specify multiple BATCH IDS using comma separated values up to 1000 characters.
- TRANSACTION HASH: Enter the transaction hash to be deleted. All the records under the transaction will be deleted. (Cash Application Manager > Records > Celigo Cash App Transaction). You can specify multiple BATCH IDS using comma separated values up to 1000 characters.
- FROM BATCH DATE and TO BATCH DATE: Enter the date range for deleting the batches on those dates. The specified dates will be inclusive.
6. Click Save and Execute. Based on the details entered the existing data gets deleted.