- Sneak peek: Integration Flow Builder - Significant enhancements have been made to make integrator.io even more intuitive for creating and managing integration flows. The new builder provides visual representation of flows, and the various processors defined for each of the source and destination applications. The new Flow Builder will officially go live in early 2019, however, you can try it out now to build flows. Since this is a sneak peek, you may encounter bugs and we do not recommend building production flows until the formal release. If you want to provide feedback or join the early adopter program, please contact your CSM.
- New UI And Logo - Celigo has refreshed the integrator.io logo and UI with new color scheme and UI elements. The new UI will be adopted by integrator.io gradually and therefore some screens and UI elements will still have the legacy UI when interacting with the platform. The page layouts and structure remain the same.
- IO Navigation - The page header now contains links to key locations, such as Marketplace, Support and Data Loader, for easy access. All other resources and integration options can be found in the main grid menu on the right hand side in the header. Note that only account Owners and account-level Managers have permissions to access the grid menu. The ability to create a flow is also available to integration Managers from within the integration tile.
Note: Access to Customer Compass and release notes is via this SUPPORT link instead of the previous Compass icon. From Compass you can access all documentation and file support tickets as usual.
- Landing Page - For new users of integrator.io, we have a new landing page from where you can jump right into building a flow, or invite other users to help manage your integrations. If you are an existing user and want to have a look at the new landing page, go to the grid menu and select “Getting Started”. Note that this is only available to account Owners and account-level Managers.
- AS2 Support - AS2 (Applicability Statement 2) is a specification for the transportation of data securely and reliably over the Internet. Security is achieved by using digital certificates and encryption and results in a protocol that offers non-repudiation (confidence in the identity of the sender) and is tamper-proof (gives confidence that the sent data was successfully received without modification). AS2 Support in integrator.io will allow you to integrate with B2B trading partners and exchange EDI documents, which is generally preferred or insisted upon by larger trading partners since it’s more secure. It will also enable keeping complexity and cost to a minimum, while providing the configurability needed to meet the integration requirements of trading partners.
To read more about AS2 configuration in IO, and how to build AS2 flows, you can find documentation here.
- API Management - integrator.io now supports creation and management of multiple API tokens, and capabilities to assign fine-grained access configurations for each token. Read documentation on how to work with API tokens here.
- Leave Account - If you are a regular IO user (not an account Owner) and you have joined multiple accounts, you now have the option to leave accounts. To leave an account, click on the Account dropdown on the right in the header, and hover over the account you want to leave to reveal the Leave option. Note that you are not able to leave an account if it’s the only account you belong to.
- Set Batch Size Limit for NetSuite Exports via SuiteScript Hooks - You can now set a batch size limit for your SuiteScrip hook export, to better avoid hitting the 5Mb/batch limit in integrator.io. By defining a batch size limit, your NetSuite export will never exceed exporting more records for any given batch than what is desired.
- New Application Adapters - The following applications now have dedicated support in IO, for easier application integration:
- Mailparser (webhook)
- Parseur (webhook)
- 30 Days Unlimited Flows - If you have a Free Edition account of integrator.io and haven’t previously done a trial with Celigo, you can now get an unlimited number of flows for 30 days. With the Free Edition you can create as many flows you want, but you can only activate and run one at a time. With Unlimited Flows you can activate and run as many flows as you want for 30 days, to truly explore how integrator.io can solve all your integration needs.
- UI/UX Enhancements - We’ve made some minor updates to improve the IO experience.
- Agents now have a Description field, and online/offline indicator in the index page.
- Inability to see all resources available to me when creating or editing flows.
- FTP blob import error.
- Handlebar preview not shown for orchestrated delta flows.
- Transform rules panel UI issues.