- You can now automatically identify open invoices using the invoice amount or the transaction amount.
To identify open invoices using the invoice amount or the transaction amount:
1. In the Cash Application Manager tile, click Settings.
2. Under Settings > Integration Flows click on the Settings icon of the desired flow.
3. In Settings, go to Advanced Settings > Matching Settings and select Identify invoice with Amount.
4. Click Save.
- If the invoice amount is absent in the file, the transaction amount (Celigo Cash App Transaction) is taken into consideration to search the matching invoice.
- If multiple invoices are open and if they have the same invoice amount and the transaction amount (Celigo Cash App Transaction), a payment is created and no invoice is associated with it.
- Advanced Search Logic for Customer records in NetSuite has been improved to be more accurate and fast. For more information on Advanced Search Logic, see here.