Problem: How can I have an MSRP, online list price, and a sale price if needed.
Solution: There are price attributes you can add to update your mapping.
See the search configuration below:
- In the criteria, add a filter for the price level:
- In the results, add the unit price:
- It will appear like this when you preview the search:
- You can then use that column in the mapping:
Update your saved search as in the sample below:
- Add the criteria for the 3 price levels:
- Next, add groupings for each price level to make them appear on a single column which can be used in the mappings:
This is how it appears in the search:
Note: Be sure the search has the correct currency filter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.