- Jobs queue - When running an integration flow, a queue of jobs that are ahead of the flow that is being run is now available. Learn more here.
- Concur adapter - Password grant type is now available in addition to existing Client Credentials.
- NetSuite Export Filter - Filter UI for NetSuite exports has been enhanced to support advanced filter expressions.
- Flow Builder (BETA) - The integration Flow Builder has been enhanced and is now in Beta. As we continue to enhance the Flow Builder, it can be used to create and edit integration flows. Since it is in beta, you may encounter bugs.
- Batch size limit for NetSuite exports - Batch Size Limit has been moved to Advanced Settings instead of being part of SuiteScript Hooks. By defining a batch size limit, your NetSuite export will never exceed exporting more records for any given batch than what is desired, to avoid response_size_exceeded errors when exporting large record sizes.
- API Token reference - API tokens are now included in the Referenced By list for all resources. To view all resources that are referenced, go to Actions > Referenced By for the specific resource that you want to view.
- Slack Webhook changes - Integrator.io supports Slack’s new way to authenticating webhook requests.
- UI/UX enhancements
- Descriptions for SmartConnector integration flows are now available in the flow Settings page.
- Integration tiles on the Homepage have been enhanced to make it easier to view integration status and types.
- integrator.io Marketplace - SmartConnector and Template tiles are now listed with more information, and enhanced UI.