- Under the Advanced Settings > Order section of Shopify Order to NetSuite Order Add and Shopify Order to NetSuite Cash Sale Add flows, if you are trying to add a record (on-demand order sync to NetSuite) in NetSuite using the Shopify Order Id(s) field, the conditions specified in Add web orders into NetSuite, Add sales channel orders into NetSuite, Add pending orders into NetSuite, and Assign NetSuite order status as Pending Approval will not be taken into consideration.
- You can now track the variance using the NetSuite item to track the variance adjustments as a line item field present under Settings > Integration Flows > Order. This helps you to create a positive or a negative line item in Sales Order in Netsuite so that both Shopify and NetSuite reflect the same amount.
In NetSuite, the variance (positive or negative) is recorded under Sales Order > eTail > ETAIL ORDER TOTAL VARIANCE, whereas the adjustment item added for variance correction can be seen at Sales Order > Items.
- For the NetSuite Order to Shopify Order Add flow, the following default mappings are added in ID Write back To NetSuite.
- Shopify Order Number
- Items: Shopify Tax Title
- Items: Shopify fulfillment service
- Items: eTail Order Line Tax
- Performance improvements are made to the Saved Searches in NetSuite for faster execution.
- For the Shopify Transaction to NetSuite Customer Deposit Add flow, only transactions marked as Captured are for creating Customer Deposits.