In the Shopify—NetSuite SmartConnector, under Settings > Integration Flows > Order, Shopify Order to NetSuite Order/CashSale Add is the new scheduled flow added to sync orders from Shopify to NetSuite as per the scheduled time.
This flow is introduced to address the following scenarios.
- If you use any third-party tool to detect fraud detection, insert any tags, or make any other modification immediately to the order after it is created. In that case, you must only use the scheduled flow instead of the real-time flow as real-time flows do not capture third-party details.
- If you want to sync orders to NetSuite that the real-time flow missed.
- When syncing Shopify orders to NetSuite, if Shopify Order to NetSuite Order/CashSale (Scheduled Flow) is enabled, its mappings remain similar to the real-time flow (Shopify Order to NetSuite Order Add or Shopify Order to NetSuite Cash Sale Add) whichever is enabled. Any modification made in the real-time flow automatically reflects in the scheduled flow.
- If real-time flows are disabled, all the advanced settings of the real-time flows are applied to the scheduled flow. Also, you can make modify mappings in the scheduled flow.
1) You can now create a custom item field to sort matrix items or items with variations in ascending order in Shopify. You can use the custom item field to specify the item position. For example, if you have 5 matrix items, in the custom item field you can specify the position (1 through 5) for each matrix item. Generally, in the order in which you want the items to appear on Shopify.
To sort the items (matrix/variation) in Shopify in ascending order:
1. In NetSuite, go to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Item Fields > New to create a new custom item field. The custom item field can only be used for a matrix item or virtual variation item and the item should be an Inventory item.
2. Add the custom field to the Celigo Shopify Matrix Item Export Saved Search.
3. Update mappings of the NetSuite Matrix Item to Shopify Product Add/Update flow to include the custom field you just created.
2) If you change the Shopify Store name, the Shopify—NetSuite connector automatically changes the store name in NetSuite Saved Searches and Flow Names in integrator.io.
Note: Only the default components (flows and Saved Searches) that came with the connector will get modified. Any customized component will require manual modification.