After you sign up for the Celigo platform, you can browse through different integration options or use tools and resources to create a flow for an integration. See Fundamental Celigo platform integration concepts for general information about flows and integrations.
The following menu displays in the top right corner of your account.
If you have access to multiple accounts, you can choose another account to open. If you only have access to one account, you won't see this menu.
Click to find solutions to problems with the following options:
- Help center: Find articles with solutions to your problems, guides for how to use tools, and answers to your questions.
- Community: Post your integration questions, tips, and enhancement requests to share and learn from others.
- What’s new: See the release notes to find out about changes and new features.
- Submit ticket: Request assistance by submitting a ticket to our support team.
- Product portal: The Product portal shows you what's coming in future releases and enables you to submit your ideas to the Celigo product team.
- Celigo University: Become an integration expert with interactive online tutorials. Take the Fundamentals: integrator.io Basics class to learn more about this topic.
Click the bell to see any unread notifications, or click the avatar to find your subscription details and profile information.
Click the avatar at the upper right to access the ACCOUNT menu. It offers sections of the software that control account administration.
- Profile: Access your profile information.
- Users: View your authorized users.
- Subscription: Review information related to your licensed production entitlements.
- Audit log: Monitor all changes to your flows.
- Transfers: Transfer integrations between accounts.
- Security: The security section allows you to set up Single sign-on (SSO) or multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Data retention: Set your data retention policy.
- Send feedback: Suggest opportunities for integrator.io to better accommodate your business needs.
- Account owner name and email address: Quickly identify the account owner name and email to resolve problems that require advanced permissions.
Note: The options you find in your account or profile vary based on your role and permissions. See Invite users to your account and manage their roles for more information.
The left navigation menu takes you to various locations throughout integrator.io. You can use the collapse icon at the bottom of the left navigation menu to collapse the labels for the icons.
The homepage is where you will find your integrations.
The integration dashboard shows you the status of every flow that ran for the last 30 days (or however long your data retention plan allows). From here you can watch your flows run in real-time, review errors as they occur, and review your run times.
- Flow builder: Visually create flows for an integration, most typically to export data from one application and import it into another. An example of a flow is exporting Order (and Buyer) data from eBay into NetSuite to fulfill the order and also to track sales. You can also use flows to create multiple exports, lookups, and imports that can be linked together.
- Data loader: Upload a CSV file to a REST + JSON application.
- Reports: Produce a list of all events that have run through one or more flows for a specified time period.
Playground: Use these tools to edit and test integration data in Advanced field editors (AFEs):
- CSV parser helper – Convert comma-separated values (CSV) into JSON
- XML parser helper – Convert XML to JSON according to custom parse options
- Handlebars editor – Create and test JSON or XML templates against your raw data
- SQL query builder – Construct SQL queries using handlebars templates and JSON sample data
- Filter editor – Test filter rules against incoming sample data
- Transform editor – Reshape a JSON object using simple extract-generate pairs
Tip: The Playground editors do not save any information to your integrations. Copy and paste the data you want to preserve in an integration field or an external file.
The Resources menu allows you to access shared and standalone integration components.
- Connections: See all of the connections you’ve created or set up a new one. You can also edit, delete, or debug a connection, or view the audit logs and see which flows use that connection from the Actions menu. Connections are used to store credentials, along with other access information for an application or system. For example, the login credentials to access a NetSuite account would be stored here in a single connection.
- Imports: See all of your imports or set up a new one. You can also perform certain actions like, edit or clone an import. Imports are used to insert data into an application. An example would be updating inventory data for items you sell on eBay.
- Exports: See all of the exports you’ve already set up or create one. You can also perform certain actions like, edit or clone an export. Exports are used to extract or receive data from an application or system. An example would be exporting inventory data from NetSuite.
- Scripts: You can create, view, or modify custom scripts for your integrations, when you have enabled Developer mode.
- Agents: You can use agents to access a database that is behind a firewall without whitelisting IP addresses.
- iClients: Use an iClient when authenticating your HTTP connection with OAuth 2.0. You can use a single OAuth 2.0 iClient for multiple connections if they have the same provider.
- Stacks: You can set up and manage server environments to store various integration objects, such as scripts, hooks, and wrappers, when you have enabled Developer mode.
- My APIs: Manage custom integrator.io HTTP endpoints, when you have enabled Developer mode.
- API tokens: Get tokens to access the integrator.io API.
- Recycle bin: Any resource you delete will be moved to the Recycle bin. Resources are things like connections and exports. After 30 days, any resource in the Recycle bin is deleted.
Marketplace allows you to jump-start the integration process with Integration apps and templates.