Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
- We now support the NetSuite Sandbox refresh.
- The uninstallation of the Zendesk integration app is now supported.
- In the Zendesk — NetSuite integration app, go to Settings > Uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click Yes.
- For Uninstall Zendesk App, click Click to Uninstall. This uninstalls the Celigo NetSuite integration app from your Zendesk account.
For ZDNS Account Uninstall, click Click to Uninstall. This uninstalls the Zendesk — NetSuite integration app from your integrator.io account.