Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
- We now support the NetSuite Sandbox refresh.
- We now support the uninstallation of the Zendesk-NetSuite connector.
- In the Zendesk — NetSuite connector, go to Settings > Uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click Yes.
- For Uninstall Zendesk App, click Click to Uninstall. This uninstalls the Celigo NetSuite Connector app from your Zendesk account.
- For ZDNS Account Uninstall, click Click to Uninstall. This uninstalls the Zendesk — NetSuite connector from your integrator.io account.
Specify start time and date for a scheduled flow
You can now specify a start time and date for scheduled flows to fetch orders from a specific timestamp. If Zendesk or NetSuite's services are down, you can use this feature to keep from missing orders.
- In integrator.io, click the Zendesk - NetSuite connector tile.
- Go to the desired scheduled flow.
- Click the Run button.
- In the Delta Flow window, select Custom.
- From Time Zone, select the desired timezone.
- Click inside the Start Date/Time textbox.
- Select the desired date and time.
- Click Apply.
- Click Run.