- If the invoice number has 00000 or empty, there will be an error message "Invalid invoice number."
- The dashboard now has journal entry and customer deposit columns as well.
- The match criteria enhancement feature allows the user to select up to 3 fields from NetSuite for matching their invoice numbers.
- The dashboard in CAM now supports up to 10,000 transactions.
- The credit memo functionality is supported in all the editions now.
- Add foreign exchange currency.
1) The customer needs to provide Foreign Exchange Currency rate, Foreign Exchange Amount & Foreign Exchange Currency details in Bank file. They can do this by hardcoding the currency in field mappings or they can ask the bank to add these details in the bank file.
2) Next, we have to Parse the setting in File Parsing under Bank File to NetSuite flow.
3) We have to map the Field mappings under Bank Transaction to NetSuite flow.
1) If Subsidiary Currency and Invoice Currency is same then Foreign Exchange Currency Rate will consider that value as “1”.
2) If the customer does not mention Foreign Exchange Currency rate details in Bank file then ‘NetSuite’ only provides the default Foreign Exchange Currency Rate.
3) It won't consider the Foreign Exchange Currency rate if the customer does not mention Foreign Exchange Amount & Foreign Exchange Currency details in Bank file.