Since JIRA has deprecated the Basic token authentication, users will need to go through API token process for authentication. This is valid only for JIRA Cloud users.
Process for creating the API token and using it in integrator.io:
- Create an API token from your Atlassian account.
- Log in to https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens.
- Click Create API token.
- From the dialog that appears, enter a memorable and concise Label for your token and click Create.
- Click Copy to clipboard, then paste the token to your script, or elsewhere to save:
- Once you have the token, enter it in your intergrator.io account.
- Click Test.
- Click Save.
- The connection should run with this token now.