Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io.
Integration App compatible with Magento Commerce 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 editions
The Integration App is now compatible with the latest enterprise and community editions of Magento Commerce 2.3.1 and 2.3.2.
Support to map NetSuite inventory locations to Magento 2 sources
The inventory flows are enhanced to support the multi-source inventory feature. You can now map NetSuite locations to corresponding Magento sources. The mapping is supported only in the following ways:
- One to one: one NetSuite location to one Magento source, or
- Many to one: multiple NetSuite locations (as a group) to one Magento source.
- Note: If all your NetSuite locations should map to a single source in Magento, in the Use Custom Default Value option, select the Magento source from the "Default Lookup Value" drop-down list.
For more information, refer to Support multi-source inventory.
“NetSuite item to track Magento gift card redemption as a line item” option now lists payment type items
When you sync an order to NetSuite, in the Advanced Settings - Order tab, the NetSuite item to track Magento gift card redemption as a line item option now lists the payment type items along with the non-inventory items. When you select the payment type item from the drop-down list, in the NetSuite sales order, the payment type item is displayed as a separate line item. This is to ensure that if any cart level discount is applied for a sales order, the same discount is not calculated on the payment type item.
- Note: In NetSuite, tax or discounts are not calculated for the payment type line item.
- For the Magento v2.2.8 and v2.3.1 instances, the “NetSuite Item Image to Magento 2 Product Image” flow now exports the images successfully.
- The “Magento Order to NetSuite Order” flow now imports the correct item rates (even in the case of decimal numbers) to NetSuite without any variance as shown in the Magento order.
- When your order has a closed line item with a discount and you either run the “NetSuite Order to NetSuite Cash Sale” flow or “NetSuite Order to NetSuite Invoice ” flow, the cash sale record or invoice is now created successfully in NetSuite without any error message.