Before you upload the Amazon settlement report (.txt file) to the Integration App, it is recommended to sort the report in Microsoft Excel (Excel) so that the transaction records are not ignored in the settlement report. The sorting of the settlement report also helps to manage similar transaction records at a distant. After you sort the settlement report, run the “Amazon Settlement Report to NetSuite” flow to upload the report.
To sort the settlement report, perform the following steps:
- Open a new Excel Worksheet.
- Select all the cells and right-click to select Format Cells.
- In the Category list, select Text.
- Click OK.
- From the Amazon Settlement report .txt file, copy and paste the complete report in the formatted Excel.
- While you copy, a new Microsoft Excel window opens, click OK.
- Select the order-id column and in the Home tab, click Sort & Filter.
- Select Sort A - Z.
- On the Sort Warning window, select Expand the selection.
- Click Sort.
- As you have already sorted the order-id column, the heading row and the summary row are moved to the end of the report.
- Repeat steps 8 to 11 for the posted-date-time column.
- Select the heading row and the summary row to move these rows to the beginning of the report.
- Right-click on the selected rows and select Cut.
- Select the first row and right-click to Insert Cut Cells.
- Select the complete report and paste the sorted settlement report to a .txt file.
- Save the.txt file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.