Note: We’ve renamed our SmartConnectors to Integration Apps.
Art and Craft product category
A new product category named “Art and Craft Category” is added.
- This is a replacement for the existing “Art and Craft” product category.
- It is recommended to delete the existing “Art and Craft” product category.
To delete the existing “Art and Craft” product category, perform the following:
- Go to integrator.io.
- Click on the Walmart - NetSuite integration app tile.
- Go to Settings > Integration Flows > Product.
- Click on the Field Mappings icon, next to the “NetSuite Item to Walmart Product” flow.
- From the Walmart Categories list, select “Art And Craft[Use Art And Craft Category]”.
- On the right side, next to the category, click Remove Category.
Note: In your NetSuite item, select “Art and Craft Category” from the Walmart Category drop-down list.
- When you run the “NetSuite Item to Walmart Product” flow for the “Art and Craft” product category, the product export is now successful. To handle this scenario, the existing “Art and Craft” category is now replaced with a new product category named “Art and Craft Category”.
- If you import an order using the “Overwrite taxes with Walmart tax amounts” option, the tax amount is now calculated correctly by overwriting the tax in NetSuite. For example, if the zip code in the Walmart order is CA_LS with a 7.25% tax rate and the same zip code in NetSuite is with a 9.6% tax rate, the tax is now overwritten and calculated correctly with 7.25%, instead of 9.6%.