Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io.Find out more about integrator.io.
You can use the integrator.io to keep track of your integration’s health and manage your integrations.
Sign up for an integrator.io account to switch
If you do not already have an integrator.io account, you need to create one before switching from SuiteScript.
- Go to integrator.io.
- From the top right of the screen, click Sign-in.
- Click Sign Up and fill in the details of your registered SuiteScript account.
Switch to integrator.io
Step 1: Switch in NetSuite
- From the top right of the NetSuite home screen navigate to Setup > Integration > Celigo Integrator.
- From the bottom left of your integrator window, click Switch to integrator.io.
- You’ll see the following message:
- Login to your integrator.io account.
Step 2: Link SuiteScript integrator with integrator.io account
- Sign in to your integrator.io account. You’ll automatically go to a window that shows you the NetSuite account details.
- Verify your account details and at the bottom right, click Establish Link.
Once you've established a link, you’ll see your integration in the form of a tile on the Integrations page.