Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io. Find out more about integrator.io.
The new and enhanced Salesforce - NetSuite IO Integration Application is built on Celigo’s integrator.io. Your Business teams are now equipped with self-servicing and real-time monitoring capabilities like:
- Manage users and delegate administration.
- Configure Email alerts.
- Track changes to the Integration App using audit logs and view error management updates on the integration dashboard.
- Customize import and export criteria with our intuitive interface.
- Sync Accounts and Contacts bi-directionally and perform mass updates.
- Create and maintain a consolidated flow for all the supported financial transactions.
Behavioral differences between v1 and IO
- v1 and IO custom objects vary in the "NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials" flow.
- We’ve deprecated the v1 Order Object type. IO now comes packaged with a Salesforce’s native Order Object that uses its own identifier fields to map NetSuite and Salesforce packaged fields.
- You can deduplicate Financials records on Salesforce using saved search in NetSuite.
Example: The IO package uses its own identifier fields to map NetSuite Id and the Salesforce Id.
Recommended configurations for migration
- Expedite the migration and go-live process by configuring each flow ahead of the migration timeline using the configuration steps.
- Avoid duplicate records for Financials on Salesforce by updating the saved search in NetSuite. You can filter records created before the cutoff or go-live date by updating the saved search in NetSuite. To do this, you need to add the date created filter to your saved search in NetSuite to filter the Financials records for Sales Orders synced from v1. (see image below)
Image: Add the date created filter to your saved search in NetSuite to filter the Financials records for Sales Orders synced from v1.
Before you begin
- If you haven’t already, sign up for the integrator.io account and install the Salesforce to NetSuite IO integration App.
- If you have configured and tested the Salesforce to NetSuite IO integration App in your NetSuite and Salesforce sandbox accounts, you’ll have to migrate the following flow configurations from your Sandbox to Production Integration tile:
- Flow Settings
- Field Mappings
- Schedule (if applicable)
- General and Advanced Settings