Rollback to your v1 Integration App at any point during the v1 to IO migration process. Follow the steps mentioned below to rollback from IO to v1:
- Enable all V1 NetSuite Workflows
- Enable all V1 Flows in Salesforce
- Enable all Salesforce v1 apex triggers
- Enable all v1 flows in NetSuite Script
Step 1: Enable all V1 NetSuite Workflows
Enable v1 flows in your NetSuite Workflows. Few versions of the connector have additional workflows.
- To view the list of workflows, from the top of the NetSuite menu navigate to Customization > Workflow > Workflows.
- Verify if you have workflows named “Sync Contact to Salesforce” and “Sync Customer to Salesforce” in bundle 4159.
- To enable the workflow, click Edit and change the “Release Status” field to “Running”.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Enable all v1 flows in Salesforce
Enable the v1 flows in your Salesforce Account, Contact, and Opportunity flows to activate v1 workflow rules:
- From your Salesforce Home page, navigate to Setup > search for “outbound messages” in the Quick Search/Find search bar to the left > click rules
- Click “Activate” to enable the following workflow rules:
Step 3: Enable all Salesforce v1 apex triggers
- From your Salesforce account home page, navigate to Setup > look for Celigo SF(+) NetSuite Connector from Installed packages > click and view the Components for Celigo SF(+) NetSuite Connector.
- You’ll see several Apex triggers. Click on edit, for each trigger and check the “Is Active” checkbox.
- Click Save. You’ve now changed the trigger status to Active, which runs the codes within the trigger.
- If you have custom apex triggers in your custom V1 flows, the custom apex trigger names are prefixed with Celigo.
- Find the custom apex triggers using the following SOQL query:
SELECT Id,Name,Status FROM ApexTrigger WHERE Name LIKE '%Celigo%' AND NamespacePrefix = null AND Status = 'Active'
Run the above SQL query on the Salesforce Developer Console and change the status for each custom apex trigger to Active.
Note: If you have customized triggers in v1 integration, you’ve to re-implement the same in your new IO Integration App.
Step 4: Enable all v1 Flows in NetSuite Script
- Item sync: Redeploy Celigo NS SFDC Item Sync (bundle 4159) user event script in NetSuite.
- Contact/Customer: Redeploy Celigo Realtime Sync (bundle 4154) user event script related to the flow.
- Transaction Sync: Redeploy Celigo NS SFDC Transaction Sync (bundle 4159) user event script in NetSuite.
- Nightly Batch: Redeploy Celigo Trigger (bundle 4154) scheduled script in NetSuite.