Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io.
“Select active Magento 2 stores” setting
A new setting “Select active Magento 2 stores” is introduced in the General tab of the integration app. This setting allows you to filter the orders, customers, products, websites, stores, store views, and images specific to the selected active stores.
- In the “Map Magento Websites/Customer Groups with NetSuite Price Levels” setting, the websites, customer groups, and price levels are listed only for the selected stores.
- In the “Magento Order Id(s)” setting, only the orders that are specific to the selected stores are picked for the on-demand sync.
- In the “Select Tax Inclusive Stores” setting, only the stores selected in the “Select active Magento2 stores” setting is listed.
Note: In the Product > Advanced Settings, if you check the “Import attributes values for All Store Views” box, the attributes are synced for all the stores, irrespective of the stores selected in the setting.
- For existing installs, when you update the bundle in NetSuite, all the stores in this setting are selected by default.
- For new installs, select atleast one store from setting to enable and run the flows successfully.
Note: If you do not select atleast one store in the “Select active Magento 2 stores” setting, an error message is displayed.
“NetSuite item to track Magento store credits as a line item” now lists payment type items
When you sync an order to NetSuite, in the Advanced Settings - Order tab, the “NetSuite item to track Magento store credits as a line item” option now lists the payment type items along with the non-inventory items. When you select the payment type item from the drop-down list, in the NetSuite sales order, the payment type item is displayed as a separate line item. This is to ensure that if any cart level discount is applied for a sales order, the same discount is not calculated on the payment type item.
- Note: In NetSuite, tax or discounts are not calculated for the payment type line item.
- A new property “'deleteResourcesInParallel” is added to the source code to uninstall the integration app. You can now uninstall the integration app even if the “Run this flow after the "NetSuite Item to Magento Product" flow” box is checked for the “NetSuite Matrix Item to Magento Configurable Product Add/Update” and “NetSuite Kit Item to Magento Bundle Product Add/Update” flows.
- You can now create a cash sale from a sales order even if the tax amount is 0.
- In the “Bring Magento line-level discounts into NetSuite as” setting, when you select the “New line below the original line (recommended)” option, the discount item is now added as a new line below the original line without impacting other items that do not have any discount applied.