Note: You may be familiar with this as a Zendesk connection. It was renamed to Zendesk Support to distinguish it from the new Zendesk Sell connection.
1. Set up a Zendesk Support connection
Start establishing a connection to Zendesk Support in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Zendesk Support. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
2. Provide required Zendesk Support settings
The Create connection dialog then asks you to name the new connection and supply standard authentication details.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (read-only): the default value is Zendesk Support.
Authentication type (required): Select Basic.
Subdomain (required): Enter the unique portion of your zendesk.com domain (the URL where you log in to your Zendesk portal). The subdomain displays in the browser’s URL field. For example, if your portal is found at https://hugesuccess.zendesk.com, then enter hugesuccess for the subdomain.
Username (required): Enter the your Zendesk Support account email address.
Password (required): Enter the password for this Zendesk Support account.
4. Save and test
Once you have configured the Anaplan connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.