API Guide Link: https://reference.chargify.com/v1/basics/introduction
Link to authentication page: https://reference.chargify.com/v1/basics/api-access-limitations
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Chargify. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Subdomain: Required: Log in to your Chargify account. The subdomain displays in the browser URL field. For example, test2 is the subdomain in https://test2.chargify.com.
- API Key: Required: Enter the API key. Use the following steps to get the API key.
- Log in to your Chargify account.
- Click Config 🡪 Integrations.
- Click New API v1 Key.
- Copy your API v1 key for the required API key field.
Read more about this connector: