Start establishing a connection to Klaviyo in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Klaviyo. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- API key: Required: Enter the API key. Use the following steps to get an API key:
- Log in to your Klaviyo account.
- Click Account.
- Under Settings, click API Keys to get the API key.
Read more about this connector: