- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select SharePoint.
- Subdomain : Required: Enter the subdomain. Use the following steps to get the subdomain:
- Log in to your Customer Control Panel and select your subscription.
- Navigate to the SharePoint tab and click Manage Domain.
- Your domain names display on the page, select the appropriate subdomain.
For example, in https://temp-portal.sharepoint.com 'temp-portal' is the subdomain.
- Click Save & Authorize. The following page displays:
- Sign in: Enter your registered email address.
- Enter Password: Enter the password of your registered SharePoint account.
- Click Accept to establish the connection.
Read more about this connector: