HubSpot export form
- Name: required: Give the export name.
- Description: Optional: Write a description of the export.
- Form view: Optional: Will default to HubSpot, but the user can switch to a generic adaptor form.
Choose the API and the operation
- API name: Required: HubSpot has many APIs. The customer needs to choose the name of the API that they want to connect to.
- Operations: Required: The customer will have to consult the API guide to know which operation that want to use.
- Configure search parameters: Optional: These search parameters are optional. They are all captured below.
Hubspot Analytics API for data breakdowns: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/analytics/get-analytics-data-breakdowns
These search parameters are the same for all “Operations” except ‘Check for existence of analytics data for an object type’ & ‘Get events.’ See the search params for those operations below.
Optional Search Parameters
- Start: Use: start=YYYYMMDD. This will give a start date for the data you want to pull.
- End: Use: end-YYYYMMDD. This will give an end date for the data you want to access to.
- First drilldown: Use: d1= . Used to drill down into the data.The drilldown parameters are meant act similarly to the HubSpot sources report. Here some info from HubSpot’s Academy on the sources report. Note from HubSpot: Starter plans will not be able to use the drilldown parameters.
- Second Drilldown: Use: d2= . Used to drill down into the data. The drilldown params are meant to act similarly to the HubSpot source report. Here’s some info from HubSpot’s Academy on the sources report. Note from HubSpot: Starter plans will not be able to use the drilldown parameters.
- Filter: Use: f= . Filter the returned data to include only the specified breakdown. Note from Hubspot: At least one filter is required if time-periods = monthly, weekly, or daily.
- Exclude: Use: e= . Use this to exclude certain data for the specified breakdown. Can use this parameter multiple times to exclude multiple breakdowns.
- Analytics View ID: Use: filterId= . Returned data will only include data that matches the view. Note: User needs to perform a specific process in order to get the view ID, see below.
- Sort by: Use: sort= . Sorts by specified field.
- Sort direction: Use: sortDir= . Controls direction of results. Must be DESC or ASC.
To get Analytics View ID:
Follow the instructions on this page: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/analytics-views/get-views
Analytics View id sample:
If Operation = ‘Check for existence of analytics data for an object type’
The user will be prompted to select from a list of object types.
All of the ‘Object types’ are the options in this screenshot are options for this operation. The form DOES NOT change for any of these selections.
If ‘Operation” = ‘Get events’
The search parameter is a boolean and the only option is true. If not configured, the default will be false.
CMS Blog API
The CMS Blog API is not a separate API. The “Operations” of the API are under the ‘CMS blog API’ section in the left panel. See screenshot below.
The ‘List Blogs’ operation
Link to ‘List Blogs’: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/blogv2/get_blogs
- API name: Required: Choose the API you want to connect to.
- Operation: Required: Choose the operation you want to connect to.
- Export type: Required: Choose between 3 ways to export:
- Configure search parameters: Optional: The customer has the option to configure additional search params. See below for their descriptions.
Search params 2: