eBay Inc. is an e-commerce platform that provides consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales.
- A. Set up an eBay connection
- B. Describe the eBay connection
- C. Provide required eBay account information
- D. Edit advanced eBay settings
- E. Save and authorize
Start establishing a connection to eBay in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select eBay.
The Create connection pane opens with general and advanced settings.
Edit the General settings specific to your account and this connection resource.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
API type (required): Select one of the following options:
- Finance API: if your business requirement is only for Finance API.
- Other API: if your business requirement is for any of these API types: Account API, Inventory API, Fulfillment API, Analytics API, Metadata API, or Compliance API.
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for providing eBay authentication.
Account type(required): Select one of the following, depending on the account type you’re connecting to:
- Production: your live production environment (accounting/payment).
- Sandbox: a sandbox environment (accounting/payment) for user acceptance testing.
Configure scopes (required): Scopes are OAuth 2.0 permissions that the eBay API defines to limit access to your account. To select the scopes for this connection (Finance API and/or Other APIs),
- Click the Configure scopes button.
- To access all of the scopes in the API, click the
– or –
Check the scopes you want to add and click the button.
- Click Save to save your scopes and leave the editor.
API site ID (required): Select your account registered site ID from the drop-down menu.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the eBay connection.
To save and authorize the eBay connection:
- Click Save & authorize to commit your changes and proceed to log in with eBay.
- Enter the email address and password of your registered eBay account and click Sign in.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.