1. Set up a Jira Cloud platform connection
Start establishing a connection to Jira Cloud platform in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, click Jira Cloud platform.
2. Edit required Jira Cloud platform settings
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for modifying the Jira Cloud platform authentication.
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Base URI: The base URI for Jira Cloud platform is https://<your-domain>.atlassian.net. Replace <your-domain> with the base URL for your Jira Cloud platform.
- Username (required): The username of your Jira Cloud platform account.
- API Token (required): API token for the Atlassian account. To generate a token, log in to your Atlassian account, and go to Atlassian account settings > Security > API token > Create and manage API tokens.
3. Test and save the connection
Once you have configured the Easyship connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.