Link to authentication page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/rest/get-started
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
- Configure Scopes: Required: OAuth 2.0 scopes provide a way to limit the amount of access that is granted to an access token. For example, an access token issued to a client app may be granted READ and WRITE access to protected resources, or just READ access.
- Click Save & authorize. The following page displays:
- Sign in: Enter the email address of your registered for Microsoft Outlook Calendar account.
- Enter Password: Enter the password of your registered for Microsoft Outlook Calendar account.
Read more about this connector: