Start establishing a connection to HubSpot in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select HubSpot.
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Connection type (required): The form will automatically select Hubspot.
- Authentication Type (required): Select Token if your service relies on token-based authentication. The token may exist in the header, URL, or body of the HTTP request. This method also supports refreshing tokens if the service being called supports it.
- HAPI Key (required): Enter the HubSpot API key (HAPI) key. For instructions, see Access your HubSpot API key.
- Email address: Enter your registered email address.
- Password: Enter your password and click Log in. The following page displays.
- Click Grant access to establish the connection