1. Set up a Sage One connection
Start establishing a connection to Sage One in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
- In the resulting Application list, click Sage One.
- The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
- Click Next to configure the connection.
- Name (Required): You can rename the connection if necessary from this screen.
- Click Save & Authorize. The following page displays:
- Enter your registered account email address and password, and click Login.
- Click Allow to establish the connection.