Sage One links: API reference, Authentication page
1. Set up a Sage One connection
Start establishing a connection to Sage One in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
- In the resulting Application list, click Sage One.
- Name (Required): You can rename the connection if necessary from this screen.
- Click Save & Authorize. The following page displays:
- Enter your registered account email address and password, and click Login.
- Click Allow to establish the connection.
Read more about this connection:
Please sign in to leave a comment.