Start establishing a connection to Shift4Shop in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination/lookup.
In the resulting Application list, select Shift4Shop.
The Create connection pane opens with required and advanced settings.
At this point, you’re presented with required options for providing Shift4Shop authentication.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name for the connection. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Application (required, non-editable): A reminder of the app you’re editing.
Secure url (required): Provide the expected URL, according to your Shift4Shop account setup:
Private key (required): Enter your private key. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s private key safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only for a saved connection.
Token (required): Enter the token generated for you by Shift4Shop. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s token safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only for a saved connection.
- Sign in to your account at devportal.3dcart.com.
- Open the Shift4Shop Developer Portal Dashboard, and select an app to edit.
- Show the Private key field, which is hidden by default.
- Scroll down to your stores at the bottom of the Developer Portal Dashboard to view and copy the token.
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Shift4Shop connection.
Once you have configured the Shift4Shop connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.
- Connect Shift4Shop (formerly 3dcart) to Anything
Integrate Shift4Shop, boost productivity, and unlock even more value from your business applications