If an order is imported to NetSuite and later canceled in Amazon and in the “Sync orders when order status is” advanced setting if you select the value Canceled, the “Amazon (MFN) Order to NetSuite Order Add” flow updates the canceled order in NetSuite as follows:
- If an order is not found in NetSuite, ignore the order.
- If the order status in NetSuite is closed or canceled, the flow ignores the order record and marks the Order Canceled by Amazon box in the Amazon tab > eTail sub-tab in NetSuite.
- If the seller has started processing the sales order, the flow displays an error “Order with Order Id# <orderId> has already been shipped/billed with NetSuite Internal Id# <id>, while it has been canceled in Amazon'' in the Integration App Dashboard and marks the Order Canceled by Amazon box in the Amazon tab > eTail sub-tab in NetSuite.
- If the order status in NetSuite is pending approval or pending fulfillment, the flow updates the following in the NetSuite order record:
- Marks all the lines as closed.
- Updates the quantity as 0.
- Marks the eTail Line Cancelled box on each line item.
- Marks the Order Canceled by Amazon box in the Amazon tab > eTail sub-tab.
Note: If we mark all the line items as closed, the sales order status is automatically updated as Closed in NetSuite.
If we are using Pick/Pack/Ship and the order is in a pick or pack state does the flow still run to cancel it?
Hi @Jesse Guzman, thanks for your question. To answer your question, the “Amazon (MFN) Order to NetSuite Order Add” flow will run for canceling the order when the order is in a Picked or Packed state, as it will be considered to be in Pending Fulfillment status in NetSuite.
To reiterate the point mentioned in the article -
Please sign in to leave a comment.