1. Set up a Target connection
Start establishing a connection to Target, also known as Target+ or Target Plus, in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click Target.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
2. Specify required Target settings
Provide the account type and authentication information for Celigo integrator.io to send to Target.
Account type (required): Select one of the following, depending on the account you’re connecting to:
X-SELLER-ID (required): Enter the x-seller-id provided by Target.
X-SELLER-TOKEN (required): Enter the x-seller-token provided by Target.
3. Edit advanced Target settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Target connection.
4. Test and save
Once you have configured the Target connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Test – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
- Test and save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account (and applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow)
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
When you select Test or Test and save, the connection is verified before continuing.