Note: The name “SmartConnector” has changed to the “Integration App” as they are built on our Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), integrator.io.
The new and enhanced Cash Application Manager IO Integration Application is built on Celigo’s integrator.io. Your Business teams are now equipped with self-servicing and real-time monitoring capabilities like:
- Manage users and delegate administration.
- Configure Email alerts.
- Track changes to the Integration App using audit logs and view error management updates on the integration dashboard.
- Cash Application Manager comes with a very nice and user-friendly dashboard with all the needed filters for the Users to get all the transactions within a specific period of time. The User can also edit/update payment details as needed. All of this within NetSuite!
- Support to handle payments from Multiple Subsidiaries and Multiple Currencies
Behavioural differences between v2 and IO
- v2 and IO custom records vary in NetSuite.
- Transactions are loaded and processed using different scripts in IO in order to support better and easier troubleshooting and correcting.
Recommended configurations for migration
Please make sure to complete all the steps mentioned in the article in one instance as there are dependencies between v2 and IO. In order to make one/both work at the same time, these steps need to be completed.
How to decide if migration is needed?
For a few v2 customers, migration is not needed as there would be no dependency on the records created. For you to decide if the migration is needed or not, check for the installed bundles (Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles > List) in the Customer's NetSuite account and see if the Celigo CashApp Manager (40598) is installed. If not, there is no need for migration.
Before you begin
- If you haven’t already, sign up for the integrator.io account.
- [TICs only] Get access to the template (CAM V2 Data Flows Template.zip) from the Google Drive.
- [TICs only] Give access to the Supporting Bundle (ID: 308206) for the Customer Account.
- Make sure there is at least one flow available in the integrator.io account for using the flows in Template installed (This is temporary and needed only till the migration process is completed).
- If the migration is being tested in Sandbox, make sure the Customer has license to configure sandbox connection (This is temporary and needed only till the migration process is completed).
- Before the migration is started, see if the Transaction Body field "CashApp Transaction" is locked. If yes, this field needs to be unlocked before the migration is started. See the article to learn how to unlock.
- For data backup, you need to download the data from all the Custom records created by CAM v2 (Batches, Transactions, Invoices, Credit Memos e.t.c). See steps 1 and 2 in the article. This should contain all the required data that needs to be backed up.