Note: All of the new and modified features in the current release apply only to the beta version of integrator.io.
Separate “themes” for integrator.io: Production and Sandbox environments
For accounts with the Sandbox option, a default color scheme is applied so that the Sandbox is visually distinct from the familiar Production environment.
NetSuite subrecord mapping for additional record types
When exporting from or importing to NetSuite, subrecords are automatically included for the following NetSuite record types:
- Credit Memo
- Cash Refund
- Inventory Transfer
OAuth 2.0 support for Slack connector
Slack now offers an OAuth 2.0 API connection and has announced that it will discontinue issuing new tokens for the token connection type as of May 2020. The Slack connection in integrator.io beta now supports Slack OAuth 2.0 connections.
One-click execution of common tasks
In order to streamline frequent integration management tasks that were harder to locate and required more steps to complete, the beta version of integrator.io now places links and panes in-line at more intuitive locations:
- Home > Install integration: Install an integration ZIP file stored locally or on your network
- Home > Download integration: Download an integration “tile” in ZIP format
- Marketplace > Install template: Start the installation process without having to leave the page
Extended export preview for NetSuite and Salesforce
You can view the communication between integrator.io and NetSuite or Salesforce, including the data output, in the Export preview pane.
Flexible AS2 document types
All supported document types are available when using an AS2 connection (previously, the only option was EDI).
SOQL lastExportDateTime supported
When exporting data from Salesforce, you can now successfully search for records using the built-in keyword lastExportDateTime, which filters the query based on records updated since the flow was last run.
More flexible Shipbob scopes
When setting up a connection to Shipbob, choose only the scopes required for your integration. (Previously, all API scopes were required for the connection to operate.)
The following articles have been added to Celigo integrator.io documentation:
- integrator.io is a highly scalable and robust platform
- Concur – Acumatica Quickstart template
- Magento 2 - Acumatica Quickstart template
- Search best practices
- Support for handling Walmart sales tax for states with Marketplace tax facilitator
- Set up an HTTP connection to a GraphQL server
- API documentation
- Set up a connection to 3PL Central
- Set up a connection to Loop Returns
- Set up a connection to SAP Litmos
- Set up a connection to Vroozi
- Set up an OAuth 2.0 connection to Slack
The following sections and topics have been substantially revised based on customer feedback and ongoing quality efforts:
- Exporting data from a database
- Set up a connection to Zoho CRM
- Set up a connection to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Amazon domain and its supported categories
- Switch Amazon fulfillment type from FBA to MFN and vice versa
- Amazon Seller Central – NetSuite integration app
- Shopify – NetSuite integration app
- Salesforce – NetSuite integration app