Note: All of the new and modified features in the current release apply only to the beta version of integrator.io.
- What’s new
- What’s enhanced
- What’s fixed
- INTRODUCING: Celigo University
- Integration app releases
- Support: Help Center updates
New “Batch size” option for Salesforce real-time exports
Use this advanced export setting to retrieve Salesforce records in batches of up to 200 records each. Providing a custom Batch size value in combination with the Page size allows you to manage data size limits and concurrency when performing bulk data operations.
MDN signature verification
A new option is available for AS2 imports to verify Message Disposition Notification (MDN) signatures. Check the box MDN signature verification on the import settings if your trading partner requires that the MDN signature be verified, and integrator.io will attempt to validate the digital signature. By default, integrator.io does not verify the signature.
Greater flow schedule control with Delta export option
Previously, you could specify that the currently scheduled flow will always be run after a Master flow, which you can select in the Flow schedule under Synchronize delta export. Now, you must also specify which Delta export in the master flow you would like to sync the current flow with, which gives you greater control at the export level – instead of syncing the export relative to the entire flow. (Selecting a delta flow on an export instructs integrator.io to retrieve only data with a date/time value that is greater than the last time the data flow was run.)
Token authentication available for Zendesk Support connection
In addition to basic authentication, you can also provide a token to connect to Zendesk Support (formerly called “Zendesk connection”).
Coupa connection supports Coupa Host accounts
You can now provide a Coupa Host (supplier) account to connect to Coupa. Before this addition, only Coupa Cloud accounts were supported.
Export and import audit logs provided in integration apps
You can now view the audit logs for all integrations installed from integration apps. Export and import audit logs are provided in the dashboard at the flow export and import levels.
Export option: “Do not store retry data”
A checkbox on exports allows you to override the default failure condition behavior. Ordinarily, when querying data or retrieving files, integrator.io makes a temporary copy of exported data to try to recover in the event of an error. In certain cases, you may want to prevent allowing any copy of this data outside of your source or destination app:
- If you have sensitive data that you don’t want stored on our platform
- If you are exporting large data sets and updates are likely unchanged (where a retry would simply slow the flows)
This restored option may be familiar to you as Skip retries in the current user interface.
ProPack – NetSuite template available
In the integrator.io Marketplace, the ProPack – NetSuite quickstart integration template now appears as expected with the option to install.
Integration app coming online in integrator.io beta
Several integration apps have limited support in the integrator.io beta release. Now, you can create and modify the Walmart integration app in the beta, depending on your account permissions and license. More integration apps will be fully functional in upcoming releases.
Celigo University is up and running!
Get technical training and earn points, badges, and certifications along the way! To help you get started, check out the Fundamentals course and directly access corresponding product documentation.
Want an overview of our various Integration Apps? Check out the Integration App Overviews to watch quick demos and webinars, view the data sheets, ebooks, and white papers, and gain instant access to app-specific user guides – all in one place!
- BigCommerce – NetSuite
- CAM (IO) – NetSuite
- eBay – NetSuite
- Salesforce – NetSuite
- Shopify – NetSuite
- Square – NetSuite
The following articles have been added to Celigo integrator.io documentation:
- integrator.io REST API (integrator-extension)
- Test-drive the beta for Celigo integrator.io
- Set up a connection to Amazon Redshift
- Set up a connection to BigQuery
- Set up a connection to Paycor
- Set up a connection to Zendesk Sell
- Set up a connection to Coupa (in integrator.io beta)
- Magento2 – Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Salesforce Nonprofit – NetSuite Social Impact V1 quickstart integration template
- SAP Ariba Network – NetSuite quickstart integration template for Buyers
- Amazon – NetSuite integration app release notes v1.20.5
- Remove rich text or HTML markup from RTF fields
The following sections and topics have been substantially revised based on customer feedback and ongoing quality efforts:
- Filter records
- Create a flow
- Export data from NetSuite
- Map source record fields to destination (import data mapping)
- How to share credentials with Celigo using LastPass
- Set up a connection to Gainsight PX
- Set up a connection to Square
- Set up a connection to Zendesk Support
- Install the Square – NetSuite Integration App