You can automatically delist an item in NetSuite using the item sync flow. You can delist an item, if it is either sold out or if you want to manually delist. Before you delist an item, ensure that the item is already synced to eBay.
Before you delist an item, ensure the following in the “Celigo eBay Item Id Account Map” record:
- The inactive box is unchecked.
- The Listing Ended box is unchecked.
- If there is no value in the Listed Ended Time setting.
Delist an item in NetSuite and sync to eBay
- In NetSuite, open the appropriate item.
- Go to eTail > Celigo eBay Item Id Account Map tab.
- Click Edit next to the appropriate item. You are navigated to the “Celigo eBay Item Id Account Map” record.
- Select the “Listing ended” check box.
- Click Save.
Note: After you save the “Celigo eBay Item Id Account Map” record, ensure to edit and save the item record.
- Run the “NetSuite Item to eBay Item Add/Update” flow. The item is delisted on eBay. The flow populates the values in the eBay Listing ID and Listing Ended Time fields in the “Celigo eBay Item Id Account Map” record in NetSuite.
Please sign in to leave a comment.