The CAM v3.4.0 integration app release supports the restoration of the distributed records deleted by the sandbox refresh once the Cash Application Manager for NetSuite (ID: 157492) bundle is installed in NetSuite. Although records that are mandatory for CAM to work are recreated, there are a few manual steps that need to be performed before and after the installation.
Steps to perform before Sandbox Refresh
- Make sure that the Sandbox tile is active with connections configured and is online.
- Take a snapshot of all the settings configured for ‘Bank File to NetSuite’ flow and ‘Bank Transactions to NetSuite’ flow
- Copy the mapping files available in the NetSuite file cabinet. Navigate to the folder using: ‘Documents > Files > FIle Cabinet > SuiteBundles > Bundle 157492 > mappings’
Steps to perform after Sandbox Refresh
- Once you refresh the sandbox and install the bundle, re-save all the settings with the same field values that were configured previously (refer to the snapshots that were taken before sandbox refresh). This will reconfigure all the preferences back in NetSuite.
- Replace the mapping files in the path(Documents > Files > FIle Cabinet > SuiteBundles > Bundle 157492 > mappings) with the files that were downloaded before the Sandbox refresh. These files hold the changes that were made at the time of setup on the Customer Payment, Journal Entry and Customer Deposit mappings.