In instances where the main owner of the Integrator.io account is no longer with the company, how can you change the main owner account to another one?
- If you have access to the current owner's Integrator.io account, just log in and then click on your avatar.
- Click My Account.
- Change the email address to that of the new owner. An email invitation will be sent to the email address of the new account owner and instructions on how to accept it.
- Once the new owner logs in into Integrator.io, they will be the new account owner.
If no one has access to the current owner's integrator.io account:
- Contact your company's IT Department and ask them to re-enable the owner's email address temporarily. You will need to have access to that person's email address.
- Enter that person's email address on the Sign in page, then click Forgot password. You'll receive an email enabling you to reset the integrator.io account password so that you can log it as that person.
- Once you are signed in, changing the email address to the new owner's email address.