- Overview: Understanding the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
- Configure and run the flow in the Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration template
Additional record mapping is required to integrate the template’s exports and imports with your Happy Returns CSV and NetSuite app.
To access all of the import and response mappings is to open the installed Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite integration tile from your homepage. The Mapping column contains an icon ( ) for all import mappings associated with this flow.
Happy Returns shipments to NetSuite transfer orders
The flow retrieves records from a Happy Returns CSV file and adds records as NetSuite shipments and transfer orders.
- Export source: FTP site
- Import destination: NetSuite account
- Built-in export: Get Happy Returns shipments – shipments from Happy Returns
- Built-in import: Import NetSuite transfer orders – add (or ignore) transfer orders into NetSuite by ID
- Built-in import: Import NetSuite item shipments – add (or ignore) item shipments into NetSuite with configured custom field as the lookup identifier
Before you begin
- Verify that the sku_or_upc field in the CSV and the Item (Name) field in NetSuite hold the same values.
- Create Inventory Cost Revaluation and Inventory adjustment fields in the NetSuite record.
- Configure the Directory path setting in the export Get Happy Returns shipments.
- Configure mapping for Destination Location (InternalId), Source Location (InternalId), and Status (InternalId) in Import NetSuite transfer orders.
- Add Subsidiary (InternalId) mapping in Import NetSuite transfer orders.
- Configure mapping for Items : Fulfill in Import NetSuite item shipments.
Field mappings: Import NetSuite transfer orders
Field mappings: Import NetSuite item shipments
Please sign in to leave a comment.