- Overview: Understanding the 3PL Central – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Install the 3PL Central – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Before you install
- Find and install the 3PL Central – NetSuite template from the marketplace
- Set up the connections and integrate with 3PL Central and NetSuite
- Get started with the quickstart template
- Configure and run flows in the 3PL Central – NetSuite quickstart integration template
This article explains how to install the 3PL Central – NetSuite quickstart integration template.
To install the 3PL Central – NetSuite template, sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Log in to your NetSuite account and complete the following tasks to prepare the account for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select the File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
To install the 3PL Central – NetSuite template:
- Navigate to integrator.io > Marketplace.
- From the available templates, select either 3PL Central or NetSuite.
- Find the 3PL Central – NetSuite template and click Preview. The Install template page appears.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install now to begin. The Install integration page appears.
To install the integration, complete the following steps.
Click Configure to set up the 3PL Central connection.
If you have already set up a connection to 3PL Central, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your 3PL Central account credentials.
If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials.
Click Install to install the NetSuite integrator bundle. The setup page detects whether this integration bundle is already installed with the NetSuite connection that you provided. The NetSuite custom bundle (ID 326983) contains custom fields and saved searches tailored for this template. If it cannot be confirmed, you are redirected to NetSuite where you can install the bundle as follows:
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- From the Customization menu, select Suite Bundler > Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID 326983 into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install.
- After the Celigo Integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch back to the browser window with your integrator.io account.
- Click Verify now.
The integrator bundle status changes to “Installed.”
Click Install to create all 7 flows in your application.
Now that you’ve installed the quickstart template in your integrator.io account, learn how to configure and run your flows:
- For more information on using integration tiles, see Use your integration tile.
- For more information on how to schedule or run a flow, see Schedule data flows.
- For more information on how to use the flow dashboard, see Dashboard tab.
- For more information on template management, see Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.