- Overview: Understanding the 3PL Central - NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Install the 3PL Central - NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the 3PL Central - NetSuite quickstart integration template
You can install the 3PL Central – NetSuite quickstart template from the integrator.io Marketplace.
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
- From NetSuite, navigate to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles > List > New.
- Enter “326983” in the Keywords field.
- Click the Marketplace menu in integrator.io.
- From the list of software publishers, select 3PL Central.
- Find the 3PL Central – NetSuite template and click Install.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install now to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
Select Click to configure the 3PL Central connection. If you have already set up a connection to 3PL Central, select it from the list.
Select Click to configure the NetSuite connection.
If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select it from the list. Otherwise, select Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials for basic authentication or token-type.
Now that you’ve installed this quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows.
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards.
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.