To begin integrating with Concur using an integrator.io template, sign in to your Concur account, as described below.
This step requires a Concur account with the Web Services administration role. You are not required to purchase Web Services to make use of a Quickstart integration template, but the Connect button (in step 3, below) is disabled if you do not have the appropriate permissions. For more information, see Assigning authorized SAP Concur administrator permissions.
- Sign in to your Concur solutions account.
- Navigate to App center and search for Celigo.
- There are two options in the Concur App Center. Depending on your integration requirements, click an app:
- In the resulting activation page, click Connect. (The example shown is Celigo – Expense for ERP; this process is identical for Celigo – Invoice for ERP.)
- Then, expand the list under Shared information. Click the box to share these scopes for Concur API access.
- Review the Terms and conditions. Click I agree to confirm and continue to link your integrator.io account with Concur.
Note: You must sign in to the integrator.io account with the Account owner permission for a successful connection.
- After you’ve successfully signed in, you’re presented with a confirmation screen. Click Start integrating to proceed directly to the SAP Concur Marketplace.
At this point, a connection for the selected app type – also specific to your account type, standard or professional – has been created in your integrator.io account.