New EDI templates supported
integrator.io is now able to export and import the following electronic data interchange (EDI) definitions:
- DICK'S Sporting Goods EDI 810
- DICK'S Sporting Goods EDI 846
- DICK'S Sporting Goods EDI 850
- DICK'S Sporting Goods EDI 997
- International Toner Corp EDI 810
- International Toner Corp EDI 850
- International Toner Corp EDI 855
- International Toner Corp EDI 856
- PetSmart EDI 810
- PetSmart EDI 852
- QVC EDI 850
- QVC EDI 997
- SPS Commerce EDI 810
- SPS Commerce EDI 855
Additional editing options for fields in Flow Builder for all Integration Apps
Note: These features are currently available only in the API. The field options will be available in the integrator.io user interface in a future release.
Integration App managers now have additional editing options for the following fields in Flow Builder for all Integration Apps:
- Export type
- Delta exports:
- Once exports:
- Input filter
For example, all scheduled flows for Integration Apps run on delta by default, but now you can change the Export Type to Test or All.
- Test allows you to export a test record during UAT.
- All allows you to perform a data migration prior to going live.
You can also use input filters to ignore records that you do not want to be processed (for example, POS orders from Shopify, refunds from Loop Returns in your Shopify Integration App).
Imported FTP file name available for response mapping
Previously, files uploaded to an FTP server often contained variable information, such as an appended timestamp, and it was difficult to retrieve the file name in a flow. Now, the file name is available in a name field for response mapping.
Delta flow enhancements
We made some enhancements to how delta flows behave, to make the feature even better.
- Daisy chained flows (flows linked together via the Next data flow field) now automatically share the same delta date windows so that you no longer need to use the Synchronize delta fields for multiple independent delta flows to all run in conjunction. This also allows you to avoid problems caused by race conditions when operating on dependent data.
- They will also automatically share the same rewind date for all delta flows in the chain. This means that when you click Run now for a delta flow, you can rewind the Start date/time, and that rewound date will automatically be shared with any other delta flows in the daisy chain.
Salesforce create/update field error
Previously, integrator.io encountered permission errors when creating or updating read-only fields, such as Product2ID field. This release ensures those errors no longer occur.
Jet connector removed
Walmart has discontinued its Jet application, and the built-in connector has been removed from the Applications list in exports, imports, and connections forms.
Strata renamed to FreeWheel
Comcast acquired Strata and renamed the service “FreeWheel.” The Strata connector was renamed to FreeWheel in this release.
ANNOUNCING: Celigo U course, Cash Application Manager – Quick Overview
Do you want to automate cash application of incoming payments in NetSuite? If so, get a quick overview of our Cash Application Manager and hear from three customers how it helped them reduce DSO by automatically applying bank payments against invoices in NetSuite. For more information, visit the course at Celigo University.
The following articles have been added to Celigo integrator.io documentation:
- Fine-tune integrator.io for optimal data throughput
- Assign concurrency levels to data transfer
- Salesforce-NetSuite (IO) integration app overview
- Happy Returns (FTP) – NetSuite
- Example file transfer: Salesforce to NetSuite
- Set up an FTP export
- Understanding the 3PL Central – NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Navigating and using the Cash Application Manager
- Set up an FTP connection
- Time and date format codes
- Use postSubmit hook to ignore specific errors
- Error: You must enter at least one line item for this transaction
- Email notifications
The following sections and topics have been substantially revised based on customer feedback and ongoing quality efforts: