- Overview: Understanding the Concur Expense (Enhanced & Best Practice) – NetSuite integration templates
- Install the Concur Expense (Enhanced & Best Practice) – NetSuite integration templates
- Before you install
- Install a Concur Expense – NetSuite template
- Set up the connections and integrate with NetSuite
- Install NetSuite integration bundle (306372)
- Get started with the Quickstart template
- Configure and run flows in the Concur Expense (Enhanced & Best Practice) – NetSuite integration templates
You can install either of the Concur Expense – NetSuite Quickstart templates, Enhanced or Best Practice, from the integrator.io Marketplace.
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Log in to your NetSuite account to prepare for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
Follow the instructions in Initiate template installation from the SAP Concur App Center, before proceeding to install the template in your integrator.io account.
- From the SAP Concur Expense Marketplace options, select a NetSuite template and click Install.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
Next, you’re presented with setup options for Concur and NetSuite.
Click to Configure the Enhanced or Best Practice Concur Expense connection.
After you successfully initiated this template installation, as described above in Initiate template installation from the SAP Concur App Center, a working connection to your Concur account was already created for you. In this case, choose Use existing connection and select the correct connection for the template you chose:
- Concur Expense (Best Practice): Concur Connect-EU-377-Celigo (Std) expense
- Concur Expense (Enhanced): Concur Connect-377-Celigo (Pro) expense
If you received an error while transferring from the Concur App Center and the connection is not available, instead create the connection manually during the installation, as follows:
- Click Set up new connection.
- Provide the Username and Password passed from Concur to integrator.io (see Question 2 in the template troubleshooting FAQs).
- Click Generate token.
- Test and save the connection.
Select Click to configure the NetSuite connection. Next, provide your NetSuite account credentials for basic authentication or token-type.
This step connects to NetSuite using the credentials you provided above and detects whether the common Celigo integrator bundle is already installed. If not, it will be installed in your NetSuite account for you.
The bundle status will change to “Installed.”
The integration bundle manages the NetSuite custom fields specific to these templates – departments, customers, and employees – automatically for you. Complete this installation before running the flows in your newly installed template.
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- From the Customization menu, select Suite bundler >Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID (306372) into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install. The installation process could take a while.
Now that you’ve installed this quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a Quickstart integration template