- What’s new
- What’s enhanced
- What’s fixed
- Celigo University
- Integration app releases
- Support: Help Center updates
Announcing the official release of the new integrator.io UI
The new look-and-feel of the beta version is now the live integrator.io user interface (UI). Take advantage of quicker search and navigation and a host of new integration platform features. (If you need to switch back to the legacy UI, that option is found under your account profile, or avatar, at the top right of every page.)
Connect to My APIs
My APIs are custom HTTP endpoints that you can build directly in integrator.io, which can then be invoked synchronously from client applications. These endpoints are powered by script functions that have full access to the integrator.io API.
Updated Subscription page
The Subscription tab – available to account owners from the My account page (see the avatar at the top right) – features a new design with updated plan info and usage statistics.
New vendor-specific EDI templates
integrator.io is now able to export and import the following electronic data interchange (EDI) definitions:
- DICK'S Sporting Goods EDI 856
- QVC EDI 856
- Walmart EDI 810
- Walmart EDI 846
Additional options for XML files
When using the Data Loader or exporting from an FTP server or Amazon S3, you have additional options for parsing an XML file. You can now choose either of the following:
- Auto – the default for existing XML files, parsed strictly according to the structure provided
- Custom – with many new options for how the data should be parsed; you can either set the form fields or open the Advanced Field Editor to define your XML file
New connector options
We’re continuing to improve the built-in API connectors and keep up with the providers’ features:
- Shopify now allows you to specify an API version
- Acumatica OAuth 2.0 option added
- HubSpot offers optional API scopes
- ConstantContact connects as either V2 or V3
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central includes updated Base URL with specific environment
New CSV delimiter available
The pipe character (|) is added to the list of standard column delimiters for CSV exports.
As a reminder, you are not limited to selecting a single character while editing the CSV parse options. In its Advanced Field Editor; you can enter freeform values, such as
“Request media type” setting for HTTP exports
When setting up an export with an HTTP universal connection, you can now select a Request media type value: Form data, JSON, URL encoded, or XML. (Previously, this setting applied only to imports.)
Expanded export preview
You can now view requests and responses in Data Loader and AS2 exports for sample data. In addition, export preview is available for all REST API connector exports configured for CSV media type (previously supported only for JSON media type).
FinancialForce Quickstart integration templates are available in the integrator.io Marketplace in its own location.
Improved sorting in drop-down lists
Some of the options in drop-down lists were hard to find in the beta version, because they were always sorted alphanumerically. We’ve improved these selections, sorting them more logically, as needed, for easier scanning (see the times listed in the Flow scheduler for a great example).
Added support for Slack data mapping options
When importing data into Slack, you can now select built-in fields for blocks and attachments when mapping the source records.
Celigo University courses from Help center articles
While browsing topics in this Help center, you are bound to encounter related courses at Celigo University with videos and additional information. For example:
- Zendesk – NetSuite v1.12.0, August 2020
- CAM (IO) – NetSuite v3.5.0, August 2020
- Salesforce - NetSuite IO release notes v1.6.0, August 2020
- Amazon - NetSuite release notes v1.21.8, August 2020
- Shopify – NetSuite release notes v1.34.5, August 2020
The following articles have been added to Celigo integrator.io documentation:
- Advanced field editors (AFEs)
- What is My API?
- Create custom settings & access them in integrator.io forms
- Required updates for Shopify APIs (2020-01: API version)
- BigCommerce – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Quickstart integration template
- Jira – NetSuite Quickstart integration template
- Concur Expense (Standard & Professional) – NetSuite Quickstart integration template and
Concur Invoice (Standard & Professional) – NetSuite Quickstart integration template
- Customize Amazon settlement transaction status colors in NetSuite
- Sync Shopify POS Pro orders - Buy online, pick up in-store and Buy in-store, ship to a customer
- Sync your fulfillment from Shopify to NetSuite
The following topics have been substantially revised based on customer feedback and ongoing quality efforts: