This article demonstrates setting up a My API endpoint that authenticates ShipWorks HTTP requests.
The instructions below build on the steps to create a My API that runs an export in Example 1a. It also uses Postman to make a request to the My API endpoint, similar to Example 1b except with the ShipWorks advanced settings.
- In integrator.io, return to Resources > My APIs.
- Open the custom endpoint Demo – ShipWorks auth.
- Click Enable ShipWorks authentication and supply your ShipWorks username and password.
- Copy the URL shown in the Advanced > Invoke field.
- Save and close the My API.
With the ShipWorks option, you do not need to generate an API token and send it with the request.
- In Postman, paste the Invoke URL into the GET request field.
- In the Body tab, select the type x-www-form-urlencoded.
- Continuing in the Body tab, enter key-value pairs for the username, password, and body, according to your credentials and expected content.
- Click Send.
- Verify the export (Shopify records shown).