Who can transfer integrations to another account?
Only account owners can transfer integrations and flows. If you accept an invitation from another account owner, you then become a user of their account and will no longer be an account owner of your own account. For more information on the the differences between account owners and users, see Manage account and integrations.
Can I transfer a resource that is being used by another integration?
No, you can't transfer an integration that uses one or more resources (flows, imports, exports, transfers, or connections) that are also used in another integration. To transfer an integration, none of its resources can be used by any other integration in your environment. You can replace any shared resources with clones (or copies) of their shared counterparts.
Can I transfer a standalone flow (that isn't part of an integration)?
No, you can't transfer a standalone flow. If you need to transfer a standalone flow, you'll need to go into the integration you want to transfer, then click Attach flow. This will show all available flows that aren't in an integration. Check the ones you want to attach. Once the flows are part of an integration, they can be transferred.
Transfer your integration to another account:
- Click the user avatar in the main navigation, then click My Account.
- Click Transfers, then click + Create transfer.
- Enter the email address of the user to whom you want to transfer one or more integrations, then select the integration(s) you want to transfer in the Integrations to Transfer list box.
- Click Next.
- Click Initiate Transfer. A notification is sent to the IO user and the status of the user accepting or rejecting the integration appears on the Transfer Ownership page. You can also cancel the transfer using the X button and delete the transfer using the Delete icon.
- The Cancel operation can be performed only when the status is Unapproved or Queued status. Delete can be performed when the transfer is in Unapproved, Cancelled, Failed, or Completed status.
- The Transfers page contains a list of integrations that are transferred. The list is sorted by last modified date.
What do I do after transferring the integration?
The new account owner will receive an email to accept the transfer. Once they've accepted, they'll see the integration on their Home page.
If you've transferred the integration with connections, for security, the account owner (or you, if you are a manager on the account) will still need to enter the credentials for that connection to re-establish it.
If you haven't transferred the integration with connections because they were being used by another integration, the account owner (or you, if you are a manager on the account) can create new connections then use the credentials from the old connections you didn't transfer.