1. Set up a Jira Server platform connection
Start establishing a connection to Jira Server platform in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click Jira Server platform.
2. Edit required Jira Server platform settings
At this point, you’re presented with a series of options for modifying the Jira Server platform authentication.
- Name (required): Name the connection.
- Agent (required): Select the agent you want to use for your connection. For more information on agents, see Integrate data through firewall with on-premise agent.
- Base URI: The base URI for Jira Server platform is https://<your-domain>.atlassian.net. Replace <your-domain> with the base URL for your Jira Server platform. This URI can also be a localhost or ngrok URL.
- Username (required): The username of your Jira Server platform account.
- Password (required): The password for your Jira Server platform account.
3. Test and save the connection
Once you have configured the Easyship connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection pane
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you test or save the connection, it is verified before continuing.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.