- Release notes v1.11.1, August 2019
- Release notes v1.11.0, August 2019
- Release notes v1.10.0 July 2019
- Release notes v1.9.0, May 2019
- Release notes v1.3.0, December 2016
- Release notes v1.2.0, November 2016
- Release notes v1.1.0, October 2016
As Walmart is deprecating the “digital signature-based authentication” using the “consumer ID” and “private key”, and if you are using this authentication method, your API calls will not work after August 28th, 2019. To ensure your API calls continue to work, you must switch to the new “oAuth based authentication” model. You will now authenticate your Walmart connection using the Client ID and Client Secret, provided by Walmart.
Note: After the release, “your connection will go offline” and no integration flow will work to emulate the Walmart changes.
After your Walmart connection (wrapper and HTTP) goes offline, and if the flow's status on the Integration App (SmartConnector) Dashboard is shown,
- Canceled: contact Celigo Support to ensure that none of your records are skipped.
- In Progress: the flow will continue to work once the connection is online.
For more information, refer to OAuth based authentication.
Walmart is deprecating the Digital Signature-based authentication using the Consumer ID and Private Key on August 28, 2019. To add Celigo as a solution provider, you will now authenticate the Walmart connection using the Client ID and Client Secret, provided by Walmart.
For more information, refer to how to add Celigo as a Walmart solution provider.
Art and Craft product category
A new product category named “Art and Craft Category” is added.
- This is a replacement for the existing “Art and Craft” product category.
- It is recommended to delete the existing “Art and Craft” product category.
To delete the existing “Art and Craft” product category, perform the following:
- Go to integrator.io.
- Click on the Walmart - NetSuite integration app tile.
- Go to Settings > Integration Flows > Product.
- Click on the Field Mappings icon, next to the “NetSuite Item to Walmart Product” flow.
- From the Walmart Categories list, select “Art And Craft[Use Art And Craft Category]”.
- On the right side, next to the category, click Remove Category.
Note: In your NetSuite item, select “Art and Craft Category” from the Walmart Category drop-down list.
- When you run the “NetSuite Item to Walmart Product” flow for the “Art and Craft” product category, the product export is now successful. To handle this scenario, the existing “Art and Craft” category is now replaced with a new product category named “Art and Craft Category”.
- If you import an order using the “Overwrite taxes with Walmart tax amounts” option, the tax amount is now calculated correctly by overwriting the tax in NetSuite. For example, if the zip code in the Walmart order is CA_LS with a 7.25% tax rate and the same zip code in NetSuite is with a 9.6% tax rate, the tax is now overwritten and calculated correctly with 7.25%, instead of 9.6%.
New product categories
The following product categories are added:
- Health & Beauty
- Tools & Hardware
- Art & Craft
Support RTF fields
The “NetSuite Item to Walmart Product” flow now supports the rich text format (RTF) fields. In product mappings, you can map an RTF field to export any type of HTML data into Walmart.
Walmart v3 API
The “Order Acknowledgement to Walmart,” “NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment,” “NetSuite Inventory to Walmart Inventory,” and “NetSuite Kit Inventory to Walmart Inventory” flows are now compatible with the Walmart v3 API.
Note: The connector is migrated to the Walmart v3 API.
The Walmart product category templates are updated to version 3.2. For the “NetSuite Item to Walmart Product” flow, the below Walmart attributes are added in the “Offer” section:
- Two Day Shipping Override
- Two Day Shipping Region
- Two Day Shipping Northeast Region States
- Two Day Shipping Midwest Region States
- Two Day Shipping West Region States
- Two Day Shipping South Region States
- Fulfillment Lag Time
Support for importing NetSuite Matrix Item in Walmart
The NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update flow has been enhanced to provide support for exporting NetSuite Matrix Items as Walmart product.
Note that this functionality is only available to customers on the standard (previously "premium") and premium (previously "enterprise") edition of the Walmart - NetSuite Connector. For more information, see Export NetSuite Matrix Item as Walmart Product.
Support for removing Walmart category
Prior to this release, the connector only supported adding new categories to the Product Mappings page in the Product section.
With this release, the support for removing categories and associated sub-categories have been added as well. When you remove a category and sub-category from the connector, the associated category and subcategory record is deleted from NetSuite as well.
Support for item export from NetSuite to Walmart
A new integration flow, NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update, has been added as part of this release in the NetSuite-Walmart connector. When you run this integration flow after mapping the Walmart fields with the NetSuite fields, based on the eligible item identified for export by the Celigo Walmart Item Export search saved search in NetSuite, the connector submits a feed to Walmart for exporting items from NetSuite.
Note: The flow is supported only with the standard (previously "premium") edition of the connector.
For more information about this flow, see NetSuite Item to Walmart Product Add/Update.
Support for connecting multiple Walmart account to a single NetSuite account
With this feature, you can connect multiple Walmart accounts to a single Netsuite account and avoid managing customers, orders, fulfillment, and inventory levels across multiple Walmart accounts.
Connecting an additional Walmart account to a single NetSuite account can be accomplished in minutes via a self-installation UI wizard. For each additional Walmart account you connect, the Walmart Connector for NetSuite adds all the data flow (Order Sync, Fulfillment Sync, Inventory Sync, Pricing Sync, and Billing sync) in your integrator.io account along with default mappings and flow settings.
For more information see Installation of Additional Walmart Account with the Same NetSuite Instance
Impact of this feature on existing customers
In order to deploy these changes for our existing customers, we will be making the following changes to your NetSuite records and saved searches:
Addition of Walmart Account: Account Id parameter in saved searches Criteria
In the following saved searches related to your Walmart account in NetSuite, a new criterion (Walmart Account: Account Id) has been included. The new criteria help the connector to differentiate between the information associated with different Walmart accounts.
- Celigo Walmart Auto Billing Export Search
- Celigo Walmart Fulfillment Export Search
- Celigo Walmart Inventory Export Search
- Celigo Walmart Kit Inventory Export Search
- Celigo Walmart Pricing Export Search
Addition of the WALMART ACCOUNT field in Sales Order record
A new field, WALMART ACCOUNT, will be added to all open orders in your accont. The field exists in the eTail tab of the sales order record in NetSuite. Any order that has been closed or fulfilled before implementing this change will remain unaffected.
Addition of the WALMART ACCOUNT field in the Item/Inventory/Kit Inventory record
A new field, WALMART ACCOUNT, will be added to all active items in your account. The field exists in the eTail tab of the Item/Inventory/Kit Inventory record in NetSuite. This field allows you to select the Walmart account configured in your connector. The item then gets associated with the selected account.
By default, all active items in your account, with eTail channel assigned as Walmart, will be assigned to the present Walmart account in use.
Support for Token-Based Authentication (TBA)
With this release, the Walmart-NetSuite connector supports Token Based Authentication (TBA) which uses revocable tokens instead of username and password. Also, TBA is a more secure way of connecting to NetSuite. Another advantage of using TBA is that unlike passwords that expire after an interval, the Tokens do not expire and can be revoked if required to control access by an application.
As a user, you can choose between basic and token-based authentication at any point in time and update your connection accordingly. Once you have configured your NetSuite Account Credentials using the Basic authentication type, you can go to the Connections option, locate the NetSuite Connection, and click the Edit icon. The connection page is displayed. From this page, select the Authentication type value as Token and enter the required information.
For more information see, How to change NetSuite Connection from Basic to Token
A new data flow that supports auto-billing of NetSuite sales orders with the option to either create an Invoice or a Cash Sale. For more information, see NetSuite Order to NetSuite Invoice/Cash Sale Add.
Improved the Order Import Settings by organizing them into logical groups under different tabs.
- New data flow to the export Kit Inventory from NetSuite to Walmart. Refer topic NetSuite Kit Inventory to Walmart Inventory Add/Update.
- Support for the new Walmart Shipping method "Value".
- A new setting to enable/disable automated shipment carrier mapping capability. Refer the topic NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add.
- Enhanced behavior when On-Demand Order acknowledgment flow tries to acknowledge the already acknowledged order. Now it does not show an error on the IO dashboard if the order is already acknowledged.
- Fixed issue where Fulfilment export flow is failing when the shipment has more than one line item
- Fixed issue with Fulfillment Export flow "shipDateTime is not within one month range from/to present datetime"
- Fixed the following errors in Order Import data flow
- Netsuite user_error Could not determine customer compid
- length_mismatch data.length !== respBody.length
- invalid_transformed_response invalid transformation of Walmart order xml to Json.
- On-Demand Order Import Setting: A new Order Import setting which gives the ability to import a single/list of orders from Walmart into NetSuite. The Customer can enter up to 10 order ids as a comma-separated list. Imp Note - The order ids should be Walmart Purchase Order Ids not Customer Order ids.
Refer topic Walmart Order to NetSuite Order Add.
- Shipment Method Mapping Setting: A new setting to map shipping methods between NetSuite and Walmart. Both Order Import and Fulfilment flows come equipped with this setting.
Refer to the topic Ship Method Mappings
- Order CreatedDate Setting: A new setting that gives the ability to pull orders placed on Walmart after a certain date in the past.
Refer topic Walmart Order to NetSuite Order Add.
- Automated Shipment Carrier Mapping: Simplified the shipment carrier mapping, now the connector automatically figures out the shipment carrier name from the shipping method on the order and exports it to Walmart along with tracking information. If the connector could not find a matching shipping carrier name, it will default the value to "other carrier" on Walmart.
Refer the topic NetSuite Fulfillment to Walmart Shipment Add.
- Price Level Setting: A new setting that gives the ability to choose the price level on the Netsuite Item record for exporting to Walmart.
Refer topic NetSuite Pricing to Walmart Pricing Add.
- A lot of enhancements in error handling and reporting on the IO dashboard.
- Made the connector more user-friendly with better descriptions and tooltips for data flows and settings